Join Canada's Legal Team
The Department of Justice Canada is currently recruiting talented, skilled and passionate paralegal graduates!
- Looking for a rewarding and meaningful career in law and justice where you work to ensure that Canadians have an accessible, efficient and fair system of justice?
- Interested in providing high-quality legal services to the government?
- Looking to work in a collaborative and mutually supportive team environment?
- Then make a difference and consider a career with Canada's legal team!
What can you expect as a paralegal in government?
Paralegals working for Canada's legal team have an opportunity to gain valuable work experience. The working conditions and the experienced teams are assets for those who seek challenges.
Under the guidance of a legal professional, paralegals perform a variety of tasks in different areas of law, including research, compiling documents, drafting procedures, creating court files, providing trial assistance, dealing with clients, and organizing information from clients, governmental or other institutions.
Justice Canada is involved in virtually every area of law, across the country, and within some 40 federal departments and agencies. We are responsible for all litigation by or against the government, and support the Attorney General as the Chief Law Officer of the Crown.
Why should you join Canada's legal team?
- Competitive Salaries and Benefits: Including pension, supplemental health insurance, dental care, maternity and parental leave benefits, and vacation days.
- Work as a Team in a Dynamic Environment: Collaborate with other legal professionals across the Federal government.
- Career Advancement: Ample training and career development opportunities.
- Location, location, location: A headquarters in Ottawa and 6 regional offices and sub-offices across the county.
- Make a difference: Your hard work directly affects the lives of Canadians.
How do I get started?
Learn more about how to apply here.
- Date modified: